This is the most unnecessary but excellent crossover I’ve ever seen.
how can lawyers argue without crying
I’m just not the hero type. Clearly.
Will is a happy graham cracker.
if pugs were pokemon, they would evolve into boxers.
Would that mean Bullmastiffs are it’s final evolution?
pugs are Pokémon. your argument is invaled
Peeta and katniss’ daughter slowly began to learn about the games and the Capitol and the rebellion in school. One day she came home and told her parents that a real soldier rebellion veteran came to school to talk to them. She turned to her mother and asked, “Did you know a soldier named Gale Hawthorne?”
DON’T MAKE FRANCIS LAWRENCE FIND THE THING
and here we have harry potter literally standing on a pile of letters to try and catch one that is still in the air. there are clearly reasons why he doesn’t get sorted into ravenclaw
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
my mom tried to teach our goats to pee in one certain spot by giving them treats when they’d pee in that spot
they think that now whenever they pee they get a treat
so whenever they see my mom
laughed for a solid five minutes
behaviorism gone wrong
Pavlov is laughing in his grave